Dear colleagues! Currently we are looking for employees for a major oil&gas project in Russia
1) The Mechanical Engineer must meet the following requirements:
2) At least five (05) years of working experience in engineering or site construction or Pre-commissioning and Commissioning works;
3) At least one (01) project working experience in Mechanical Pre-commissioning and commissioning;
4) Very fluent in English, in both oral and writing;
5) Good skills in coordination and communication.
1) Acquaint himself with design documents, Project Contract, project Subcontracts, Russia Federal Laws and Regulations, and also the statuary requirements related to Pre-commissioning;
2) Coordinate with Construction Subcontractor’s Mechanical engineers for the pre-commissioning related issues;
3) Assist and supervise Construction Subcontractor pre-commissioning Technician’s daily work;
4) Assist the construction subcontractor for the preparation of the pre-commissioning quality control procedures, especially those ITR-B1 and ITR B2;
5) Develop the equipment list for each of the process turnover systems, including those of the HVAC system;
6) Define the turnover system for Mechanical System and also the CSA system and HVAC system;
7) Ensure the compliance of the As-built drawings with the actual work done at site;
8) Ensure the timely execution of the preservation done at site;
9) Participate in the job safety analysis meeting, and ensure the safety of the pre-commissioning activities;
10) Site interface management and coordination with other disciplines;
11) Punch list management, including the walk-downs and the monitoring and notification of the liquidation;
12) Work with the procurement department and also the construction subcontractors, and develop the vendor site service plan and schedule;
13) Check and sign off the vendor site service report;
14) Participate in the training courses, and provide the support for the classes as necessary;
15) Assist the Mechanical completion coordinators for the signature of the ITRs;
16) List all of the out-standing activities for pre-commissioning, and make the schedule of such out-standing construction works;
17) Study the vendor documents and ensure the site pre-commissioning activities are line with the vendor documents;
18) Maintain the list of lubricants and oil for each equipment and submit to GC for approval;
19) Acting as Mechanical Lead during his/her absence.
Fixed-term contract for 1 year (extension is possible)
Place of work: Amur region.
Rotational work schedule (60/30).
Salary: 130 000 rubles per month per watch for 60/30 days.
Accommodation, meal, travel, mobile phone allowance.
Vacation leave: 36 days
Please send your CVs in English with a photo.
In the CV’s summary please indicate: your full name, marital status, place of residence, the date of possible start of work, salary expectations.