Fire Protection Design Engineer
Role & Responsibility:
- Prepare engineering space planning, schematic design and detailed design for the project.
- Have knowledge to evaluate that all drawings, calculations and specifications are fully compliant with local code, regulations and Russian practice.
- Monitor and assist with the Project Design Manger to work with local authorities for obtaining information and approvals
- Assist in sequencing the discipline schedules to the Master Schedule established by the Project Director
- Regularly review and maintain consultant’s deliverables and progress checklist
- Assist with the Project Design Manager to ensure the preparation of required submittals and progress schedules etc.
- Review mechanical drawings, details, calculations and specifications for basic conformance with the quality standard of the Client local codes, other enforcing agency requirement and adequacy of the coordinated mechanical spaces
- Work with CM to prepare technical answers to the RFIs requested by contractors
- Review and evaluate the value engineering and make recommendations to the Client.
- Review the design documents periodically, focusing on the need for clarity, constructability, consistency, and cost effective.
- Review each submittal to confirm that submittal is in accordance with contract requirements.
- Monitor and manage all schedules identifying the activities and critical events involved in the performance of the project.
- Perform a detailed written review and analysis of each schedule submission in a timely manner.
- Conduct constructability review and value engineering with project team considering overall project cost.
- Prepare a periodic written report showing progress of the services in a form satisfactory of the Client.
- Liaise with LEED or BREAM consultant and provide guidance to achieve required grade.
- Bachelor or higher professional degree with over 7 (seven) years experiences in fire protection design and engineering field.
- Have a strong knowledge of various mechanical systems, equipment and materials.
- Must be Familiar with the existing legislation of the Russian Federation, normative, permit process, local practice, and external tilities.
- Proficient CAD skills and Microsoft office suite of programs are essential
- 3D skills (RevitMEP and Navisworks) would be advantageous.
- English oral & written communication skills are strongly required.
- Korean oral & written communication skills would be advantageous.
- Participation in the construction of an interesting Lakhta Center PJT;
- Salary is concidered during the inteview;
- Voluntary medical insurance, corporate shuttke-bus to site, annual bonus;
- Workplace at the site located in Lakhta