Façade Design Manager
Responsible for providing Façade engineering leadership for the projects in a multidisciplinary professional environment.
Has strong knowledge of the terms of Contract so that he or she will ensure that the Façade design and engineering is managed in an efficient manner providing completeness and constructability with other discipline.
Role & Responsibility:
• Prepare Façade engineering space planning, schematic design and detailed design for the project.
• Have knowledge to evaluate that all drawings, calculations and specifications are fully compliant with local code, regulations and Russian practice.
• Monitor and assist with the Project Design Manger to work with local authorities for obtaining information and approvals.
• Assist in sequencing the discipline schedules to the Master Schedule established by the Project Director.
• Regularly review and maintain consultant’s deliverables and progress checklist.
• Assist with the Project Design Manager to ensure the preparation of required submittals and progress schedules etc.
• Review Façade drawings, details, calculations and specifications for basic conformance with the quality standard of the Client local codes, other enforcing agency requirement and adequacy of the coordinated extra low voltage spaces.
• Review the design documents periodically, focusing on the need for clarity, constructability, consistency, and cost effective.
• Review each submittal to confirm that submittal is in accordance with contract requirements.
• Monitor and manage all schedules identifying the activities and critical events involved in the performance of the project.
• Bachelor or higher professional degree with over 6 years experience as an engineer at Façade engineering division.
• Have a strong knowledge of various Façade systems, equipments and materials.
• Must be Familiar with the existing legislation of the Russian Federation, normative, permit process, local practice, and external utilities.
• Proficient CAD skills and Microsoft office suite of programs are essential.
• English oral & written communication skills are strongly required.
•Participation in the construction of unique project.
•Salary is concidered during the inteview.
•Voluntary medical insurance, corporate shuttle-bus to site, annual bonus.
•Workplace at the site located in Lakhta.