ELV (Extra Low Voltage) Design Engineer
• Prepare engineering space planning, schematic design and detailed design for the project.
• Have knowledge to evaluate that all drawings, calculations and specifications are fully compliant with local code, regulations and Russian practice.
• Monitor and assist with the Project Design Manger to work with local authorities for obtaining information and approvals
• Review extra low voltage drawings, details, calculations and specifications for basic conformance with the quality standard of the Client local codes, other enforcing agency requirement and adequacy of the coordinated extra low voltage spaces
• Work with CM to prepare technical answers to the RFIs requested by contractors
• Review and evaluate the value engineering and make recommendations to the Client.
• Review the design documents periodically, focusing on the need for clarity, constructability, consistency, and cost effective.
• Review each submittal to confirm that submittal is in accordance with contract requirements.
• Monitor and manage all schedules identifying the activities and critical events involved in the performance of the project.
• Bachelor or higher professional degree with over 3 years experience in extra low voltage design and engineering field.
• Have a strong knowledge of various extra low voltage systems, equipments and materials.
• Must be familiar with the existing legislation of the Russian Federation, normative, permit process, local practice, and external utilities.
• Proficient CAD skills and Microsoft office suite of programs are essential
• 3D skills (RevitMEP and Navisworks) would be advantageous.
• English oral & written communication skills are strongly required.
• Korean oral & written communication skills would be advantageous.
• Unique experience to participate in construction of new skyscraper in Lakhta
• Salary is discussed individually and depends on candidate’s experience
• Shuttle buses
• Bonus according to work results
• Medical insurance
• Working in team of proffesionals